While most solar system installations have been designed to be as durable and long-lasting as possible, there is sometimes maintenance that needs to be performed to ensure that they continue to operate as efficiently as possible. Our team here at Aussie Solar Doctors is able to perform an extensive range of minor and major repairs and forms of surgery to each part of your solar system. Below are just some of the aspects that our team is able to repair and maintain on your behalf.
1. Minor Surgery and Repair Work
Items that we classify as minor repairs can include:
- Tightening all racking
- Replacing any parts of the system that have malfunctioned such as circuit breakers and/or isolator switches
- Inspecting the entire system for signs of corrosion and rust
- Ensuring cables are all either still inside conduit or neatly installed on the outside (where applicable)
- Making sure that all roof penetrations are still correctly placed – in other words, where cables are going into the roof
2. More Major Repair Work and Surgery
- Our team checks for inverters that have failed or malfunctioned and either repair or replace them
- Any panels that may have become damaged ,fractured, scarred or cracked are replaced
- Any job where multiple parts of a system need to be replaced will be classified as major
Many property owners still think that it is going to cost them too much to install a new solar system or replace an outdated one. However, thanks to the numerous rebates available these days, you could receive a substantial amount of your purchase price back upon installation. This means that replacing an older, less efficient system or installing a brand new setup will cost you a lot less than you think.
Thanks to new solar technology, the new systems are far more efficient than the older alternatives ever were. As a result, you will be able to run an entire household off a solar system for a fraction of what it would have cost you a decade or two ago. In addition, there are warranties in place to ensure that you are able to get as much use as possible from your new solar installation.
Our team here at Aussie Solar Doctors is able to assist with minor and major system repairs, as well as replacing existing systems or installing new ones from scratch. Contact us today to find out more about the solar systems we can provide for your home or business.
If your solar system is broken or not producing as it should, let us diagnose the issue for you over the phone for FREE. It usually takes only 5 minutes to know find out what the issues is and how you can get back on track!